March 15, 2017

Wordless Q&A

Hello there! Would you look at that? It's halfway through March, and this is the first time I've blogged since January.  Perhaps I shouldn't say I'll blog, and then not do it.  It's a busy life out there...and in the last few weeks, it just got busier.  Perhaps more on that later.

For today's post, I decided to do something fun.  As the title suggests, I will be answering questions with no words, aka with pictures.  Most of these photos, I found on Pinterest or the internet, so full credit to whoever created them.   Now.....ON TO THE FUN PART! (btw, I saw this idea on a blog, and I slightly modified it, but go check out the original blog it was on here)


1. What is your eye color?

2. How tall are you?


3. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

4. What is the first thing you notice about people?

5. Favorite Smells?




6. What is the furthest away you've been from home?
7. Do you have any siblings?
8. Do you have any pets?
9.What are your hobbies?





10. When was the last time you cried?
11. What is your favorite food?


12. What is your favorite drink?


13. What phone do you have?
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?



15. Who was your first best friend?

16. What sports do you play/have you played?
17. Who are some of your favorite Youtubers?



18. If you could live in another time period, which would it be?

19. How would you describe your fashion sense?


20. Scary movies or happy endings?


And there is the happy ending! Lol, I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better! It was fun for me. :) Have a wonderful rest of your week!!


<3,

Jessi 

No comments:

Post a Comment